18 April 2009

You may have noticed...

... that there are a couple of tattoo blogs listed in the "blogs I follow" list. Both the missus and I have tattoos. Well, it's actually the same tattoo: a Celtic infinity knot that Juliette found on Teh Interweb (which, unfortunately, I can't seem to find again). It apparently symbolises two lives coming together as one, which was why we had them done when we got back from our honeymoon. Juliette's is on her right shoulderblade, mine on my left (normally when walking together, Juliette's on my left).

But we're not stopping there. Juliette's got some ideas for more tattoos, primarily ones that'll she have done when we have kids (at some point), as well as ones showing her love of animals.

Me? I've kicked around some vague ideas of tigers (I was born in the Year of the Tiger), wolves ('cos I love 'em), and eagles ('cos I love 'em and they can fly), but today I stumbled across the Geeky Tattoos website. Now, I'm kicking around geek tattoo ideas....

No comments:

Labels

gaming (32) youtube (12) internet (11) academia (7) xbox (7) gamedev (6) politics (6) Dungeons and Dragons (5) aviation (5) driving (5) family (5) law (5) movies (5) retro (5) star wars (5) RPG (4) health (4) holiday (4) books (3) copyright (3) doctor who (3) music (3) PC (2) flight sim (2) food and drink (2) journalism (2) armageddon (1) earthquake (1) football (1) language (1) parenting (1) pets (1) tattoos (1)